Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Another Catch-Up Post

After a genealogy-free week in Toronto, I've struggled to get back into a routine. School has started here and I'm trying to adjust to a new family schedule. These are the times when genealogy gets put on the back burner.

Today I shared some of the Williamson documents and photos I have with another person. I got some in return. I am very happy to see a picture of my third great aunt for the first time. She was a Williamson who married a doctor and moved away from Arkansas to Oklahoma. She must have stayed in touch with her family in Arkansas because my great-grandfather (her nephew) became a doctor and moved to the very same town in Oklahoma.

I'm not doing any really heavy research this week because I'm going to the FGS09 (Genealogy conference) next week.

Tomorrow is a trip to the Clayton Genealogy Library for some quick look-ups. I let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment